SHOP THE POST
dress: c/o Tyler Boe // sunglasses: rayban // bag: ASHA color sold out but similar here and here // espadrilles: chanel similar here and here
I get a lot of questions on Instagram about my hair and I was surprised to see that it was the number two most frequently searched keyword on my blog! So I thought I'd start with some fun facts:
- My hair is naturally curly so I have to blow it dry almost everyday
- The only time I like to let my hair dry naturally is when I'm on vacation in a hot climate - it does really well in that kind of humidity and the result is big loose curls. I use a small drop of this hair oil on the bottom half for frizz.
- I hate going to sleep with wet hair!
- I first started coloring my hair after I had Luke. He was two months old (it was February) and I really needed a refresh!
- I color my hair twice a year (I find that I don't need it as much in the summer because of the sun)
- I wash my hair every other day. I've tried to go longer because I know its good for it but I use too many face oils at night and my hair ends up looking greasy!
- After I had Luke I lost SO much hair. It was really scary but I started taking biotin immediately and after two months I started to see improvements. Fortunately with Harrison I didn't have the same shedding problem. It is VERY common in postpartum women.
Maison d'Alexandre - hair: Alexandre color: Beth